LuK Clutch Disk for Commercial Vehicles
- LuK 0039: Assembly instructions - Dual disc clutch with centring tool in the LuK RepSet®
- LuK 0068: Installation notice - Clutch disc with 6-spring damper and Ø 430 mm pressure plate
- LuK 0065: Clutch hub coatings
- LuK 0056: How to grease clutch hubs
- LuK 0047: Clutch disc with new first stage damper
- LuK 0050: Greasing of the release system
- LuK 0053: LuK HD 30 PLUS clutch lining
- LuK 0054: Grabbing clutch - Possibly caused by incorrect adjustment of the clutch booster
- LuK 0051: Problems changing gear after clutch replacement
- LuK 0052: Clutch grabs when shunting
- LuK 0025: Instructions for fitting LuK clutch discs
Particularly long service life thanks to original equipment quality
LuK clutch disks with particularly robust damping systems and low-wear HD 30 PLUS friction lining are considerably more durable than other models widely available on the market. What is more, all LuK clutch systems for commercial vehicles are developed with the aim of enabling a longer service life.
Currently, 90% of all commercial vehicles in use around the world are equipped with a clutch. This figure is not set to change over the coming years.
Schaeffler is one of the world's leading original equipment manufacturers for passenger cars, vans and commercial vehicles. Under the LuK brand, the Automotive Aftermarket business division always has a model-specific spare part to offer for the professional repair of clutch systems.
- LuK clutch disks for commercial vehicles are developed and produced in line with the standards that apply for original equipment manufacturers
- They impress on account of their resistance to wear and extremely long service life