LuK CV RepSet
- LuK 0065: Clutch hub coatings
- LuK 0066: Double disc clutches for commercial vehicles
- LuK 0056: How to grease clutch hubs
- LuK 0047: Clutch disc with new first stage damper
- LuK 0050: Greasing of the release system
- LuK 0053: LuK HD 30 PLUS clutch lining
- LuK 0054: Grabbing clutch - Possibly caused by incorrect adjustment of the clutch booster
- LuK 0051: Problems changing gear after clutch replacement
- LuK 0052: Clutch grabs when shunting
- LuK 0025: Instructions for fitting LuK clutch discs
The classic solution for the professional replacement of clutch systems for commercial vehicles
Each LuK RepSet for commercial vehicles (CVs) from Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket consists of a clutch disk with particularly robust damping systems and low-wear HD 30 PLUS friction lining and a clutch pressure plate in original equipment quality. The corresponding release bearing rounds off this classic repair solution for the replacement of clutch systems.
It's a fact that in around 90% of all commercial vehicles in use around the world, a clutch system is responsible for bringing the power from the engine onto the road. This figure is not set to change over the coming years.
Schaeffler is one of the world's leading original equipment manufacturers for passenger cars, vans and commercial vehicles. As such, the Automotive Aftermarket business division always has a model-specific LuK RepSet to offer to ensure professional repair.
- The classic LuK RepSet contains all of the components required to replace the clutch
- All components are perfectly tuned to one another and manufactured in original equipment quality
- Garages also benefit from ease of installation