LuK RepSet DMF
- LuK DMF. Convincing and without alternatives. - Rely on the original - not on solid flywheels
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Transmission Systems
- LuK Failure Diagnosis - Guidelines for Evaluating and Clutch System Malfunctions
- Self-Adjusting Clutch (SAC) - Technology and Special tool/User instructions
- LuK Repair Solution for Dry Double clutches - Disassembly and assembly
- LuK clutch course - Introduction to clutch technology for cars and LCVs
- Dual Mass Flywheel - Technology / Failure Diagnosis and Testing tool / User Instructions
- LuK 0073: Installation notice: Use of lubricants with release bearings
- LuK 0043: LuK DMF 415 0388 10
- LuK 0081: Bleeding process of CSC 510 0097 10 - Modified hydraulic connection
- LuK 0023: Assembly note LuK DMF 415 0232 10 / 415 0442 10
- LuK 0056: How to grease clutch hubs
- LuK 0045: Different DMF designs
- LuK 0044: DMF for vehicles with a double clutch
- LuK 0033: Dual mass flywheel - General handling notes
- LuK 0036: Visual differences in LuK DMF 415 0388 10
- LuK 0025: Instructions for fitting LuK clutch discs
- LuK 0026: Assembly instructions for the LuK RepSet® Pro with LuK SAC and LuK DMF 415 0146 10
- LuK 0014: Assembly note LuK DMF 415 0059 10
- LuK 0022: Fitting instructions for DMF 415 0377 10
- LuK 0019: Fitting instructions for DMF 415 0231 10 and clutch RepSet 623 3092 00 and 623 3092 10
- LuK 0017: LuK RepSet DMF - the practical full-service solution
- LuK 0012: Bolts for dual mass flywheels (DMF) and compact DMF (DFC)
- LuK 0015: Assembly instructions DMF 415 0100 11
- LuK 0008: Chassis number classification on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- LuK 0010: Assembly instructions DMF 415 0250 10
The comprehensive set for complete integrated repair.
When repairing a defective dual-mass flywheel (DMF) it’s advisable to replace the clutch right along with it. This way you avoid clutch damage at a later date and prevent a second visit by the customer to the garage to fix it.
For this kind of repair-need, Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket developed the LuK RepSet DMF. Besides the DMF, the set also contains the clutch disc, clutch pressure plate, all bolts needed for repair (stretch bolts), and conventional release bearings or a hydraulic concentric slave cylinder (CSC). These components are precision-tuned to work perfectly together. This ensures safe operation from the very start.
A second version of the LuK RepSet DMF contains a damped flywheel clutch (DFC) – which is a pre-assembled unit made up of the above-mentioned components.
A word of warning here – some companies recommend replacing the DMF with a rigid flywheel (in a conversion kit). This type of repair has not been tested by vehicle manufacturers and cannot only cause high fuel consumption, it can cause the entire clutch system to fail and even lead to transmission damage. For the experts at Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket, this is a solution that does not pay off in the end and only causes trouble.
- Comprehensive set for complete, integrated repair
- Everything from a single source, in OE quality, precision-tuned to work perfectly together.
- Excellent for use in vehicles with integrated DMF. Increases driving comfort and reduces transmission load.
- LuK RepSet DMF is the “worry-free solution” from Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket