LuK RepSet Pro
- Schaeffler Catalog for Light Commercial Vehicles
- Catalog LuK Transmission Systems Passenger Cars 201872019
- Self-Adjusting Clutch (SAC) - Technology and Special tool/User instructions
- LuK Reparaturlösung für Kupplungsmodule Audi - Technik, Spezialwerkzeug/Demontage und Montage
- LuK clutch course - Introduction to clutch technology for cars and LCVs
The complete solution for hydraulic and semi-hydraulic clutch systems
An important element to clutch operation is the release system. The CSC or slave cylinder is usually mounted inside, or on the outside, of the clutch housing where components are subjected to heat, dirt, abrasion, moisture and oil mist. Over time and with increasing mileage, these influences increase wear and tear of the hydraulic system.
For this reason, the experts from Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket recommend replacing the CSC and the slave cylinder whenever clutch repair is done. This prevents follow-up damage and a second visit to the garage by the customer that this brings with it. The LuK RepSet Pro has proven to be an ideal repair solution for modern vehicles using a CSC for years.
And the LuK RepSet Pro line is continuously being expanded. Besides applications for fully-hydraulic systems with CSC, applications for vehicles with semi-hydraulic clutch systems are also available. Besides a clutch pressure plate, clutch disc and mechanical release bearing, these are delivered with a slave cylinder as well.
- All parts precision-tuned to work perfectly together and proven via mass production (in OE quality), which ensures trouble-free operation of the entire clutch system.
- The right solution for vehicles with fully or semi-hydraulic release systems.
- Simplifies finding parts, reduces ordering times
- Accompanied by service information slowing step-by-step component replacement