INA FEAD KIT
The simple solution for a holistic repair
For a professional repair of front end auxiliary drive, it is now no longer sufficient to just check or replace the Ribbed V-belt.
Additional components such as air conditioning, power-assisted steering, increasingly powerful generators and start-stop systems ensure increased complexity. At the same time, strict CO2 targets lead to increased use of smaller engines ('downsizing') with higher rotational irregularities of the crankshaft and thus to a greater load on the entire front end auxiliary drive.
With the INA FEAD KIT, Schaeffler offers a complete solution for a lasting repair of the front end auxiliary drive in the Automotive Aftermarket. The Ribbed V-belt, tensioning pulleys and deflection pulleys and all necessary accessories are always part of its main components. Depending on the vehicle type and the stress, the repair solution can also include an over-running alternator pulley, a torsional vibration damper, a pulley decoupler or a water pump.
INA FEAD KITs are individually compiled repair recommendations for relevant vehicle applications and contain the exact components that the garage requires – no more, and certainly no less!
- Specific repair recommendation individually tailored to the respective vehicle type
- Components perfectly coordinated with each other manufactured to original equipment specifications
- No recurring repairs – no consequential damage
- Including all add-on parts needed for the installation
- High efficiency in research and installation