INA Water Pump
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Water pumps - Reliable. Efficient. Easy to install.
- Intelligently-controlled engine cooling systems - Adjustable water pumps. Thermal management module
- WATER PUMP DAMAGE PATTERN
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT – KNOW HOW IN DETAIL
- INSTALLATION GUIDELINES - Schaeffler Thermal Management/538 0360 10
- INA 0180: Coolant pump 538 0714 10 - Reinforced bearing
- INA 0173: Coolant pump for K9K engines - Different impeller diameters
- INA 0168: Coolant pump 538 0021 10: Modified housing
- INA 0167: Coolant pump 538 0314 10: Failure due to additional sealant being applied
- INA 0163: Use supplied screws: Coolant pump housing has been modified
- INA 0162: Installing coolant pumps correctly
So the engine can keep cool
Cooling of the engine must always have high functionality – especially in today's engines, in which up to 50 different metals are used.
Even under extreme conditions, the cooling system must be able to maintain the optimum operating temperature of the engine. Water pumps from INA guarantee precisely this. An essential part of the cooling system of a vehicle, the water pump is subjected to a number of different stresses every day (e.g. wear, dirt, residue in the cooling circuit).
With perfectly coordinated materials and the highest-quality components, INA water pumps guarantee a high degree of long-term reliability. The INA portfolio includes a wide range of pumps, compatible with virtually all standard European and Asian vehicle models.
- The high-quality mechanical seal with the perfect material combination of silicon carbide + graphite guarantees:
- Optimum sealing behaviour
- High resistance to abrasive particles (dirt) in the cooling system
- High degree of wear resistance
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Perfect drainage
- High-quality ball bearing designed for high loads