LuK Clutch Disc
- Schaeffler Catalog for Light Commercial Vehicles
- Catalog LuK Transmission Systems Passenger Cars 2018/2019
- Technical Brochure LuK Failure Diagnosis - Guidelines for Evaluating and Clutch System Malfunctions
- Technical Brochure Self-Adjusting Clutch (SAC) - Technology and Special tool/User instructions
- Technical Brochure LuK Repair Solution for Clutch Modules Audi - Technology, Special Tool, removal and Installation
- Technical Brochure LuK clutch course - Introduction to clutch technology for cars and LCVs
- LuK 0075: LuK clutch discs
- LuK 0072: Installation notice: Clutch disc with larger diameter
- LuK 0059: LuK RepSet/DMF with modified clutch disc
- LuK 0056: How to grease clutch hubs
- LuK 0025: Instructions for fitting LuK clutch discs
- LuK 0087: Clutch disc with centrifugal pendulum-type absorbers: Proven technology integrated in a compact package
- LuK RepSet 2CT Renault, Smart, Ford 1.0l – Resetting of DMF
- LuK RepSet 2CT Renault, Smart, Hyundai, Kia, Ford 1.0l – Assembly
- LuK RepSet 2CT Renault, Smart, Hyundai, Kia, Ford 1.0l – Enabling transportation lock
- LuK RepSet 2CT Ford 1.6/2.0l – Enabling transportation lock
- LuK RepSet 2CT VW-Group, 2nd Generation
- LuK RepSet 2CT Ford 1.6/2.0l – Assembly
- LuK RepSet 2CT VW-Group, 1st Generation
The main connecting element of the clutch
The clutch disc is the main connecting element of the clutch. Together with the clutch pressure plate, the clutch disc disconnects and reconnects the engine from the drivetrain. When doing this, the clutch disc acts as a frictional partner between the flywheel and pressure plate. Clutch facings are employed here to adjust engine speed to that of transmission speed, and transfer engine torque. And a damping system in the hub is used to prevent engine vibration from being transferred to the drivetrain.
As market and technology leader, LuK offers the ideal solution according to manufacturer specifications for whatever the repair might entail – from clutch discs with simple torsion damping, to designs with multiple-stage damping, to rigid clutch discs for use in a DMF system, all the way to displacement-correction clutch discs.
LuK is known for its optimal cushion deflection, tough wear-resistant friction linings and for its highest standards.
And by the way – besides fulfilling technical requirements like being low wear, delivering a constant coefficient of friction and smooth torque build up; that clutch discs must meet current environmental standards as well.
- Outstanding torsion damping
- Environmentally-friendly (asbestos-free) friction linings
- Long service life
- OE quality
- Provides comfortable torque transmission
- Overload safety