INA Timing Chain KIT
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- INA Timing Chain KITs: now with an exclusive additive
- Timing Drive Technology - Damage and Diagnostics
- Chain drive components - Perfectly linked for your success
- A good handle on everything - The new special tools for timing chain systems.
- Perfectly linked for your success - Chain drive components from INA
- Chain Drive Damage Diagnostics
Perfectly linked for success
The timing chain transfers the rotational movement of the crankshaft to the camshaft. However, due to the vibrations that occur, all components in the timing assembly are subject to extreme stress conditions. Over time, these stress conditions can lead to wear and to the elongation of the timing chain.
As all components are designed to work in harmony with one another to ensure frictionless interaction, it is highly recommended to replace the entire system when repairs are required.
INA offers a wide range of Chain KIT solutions for this purpose. These include all components for a professional repair. To ensure optimum wear resistance, especially after installing, the KITs also comes with an exclusive timing chain additive (Chain Protect)
- Perfectly matched components
- All components for assembly included
- Exclusive timing chain additive for optimum lubrication, decreased run-in wear of new parts and a longer life for the chain drive