INA Tensioner Guides for Timing Chains
- Schaeffler Catalog for Light Commercial Vehicles
- Flyer INA Timing Chain KITs: now with an exclusive additive
- Timing Drive Technology - Damage and Diagnostics
- product Brochure Chain drive components - Perfectly linked for your success
- Flyer - A good handle on everything: The new special tools for timing chain systems.
- Flyler Perfectly linked for your success - Chain drive components from INA
- Chain Drive Damage Diagnostics
So that everything runs smoothly all the time
High temperatures develop during engine operation – and the timing chain expands. This expansion is compensated for by the tensioner guides from INA. This occurs when the piston in the tensioner is extended. This allows exact valve timing accuracy to be realized, even at high temperatures, and prevents the chain from slipping – chain and sprocket wear is significantly reduced.
- Ensures low-wear operation
- Delivers long service life
- Perfectly selected compound materials
- Very good emergency-running characteristics
- Precise guidance of the timing chain
- 100% valve-timing accuracy