FAG Repair Sets for Supporting and Guiding Ball Joints
Gets you where you want to go safely – every time
The suspension is a complex system that needs to function smoothly and precisely every time a vehicle is driven. Besides wheel suspension, the powertrain and braking, the suspension system is also responsible for delivering crisp steering attributes. That’s why, at the first sign of a change in handling, an exact diagnosis of the suspension’s supporting and guiding ball joints should be made and defective parts replaced.
For OE-compliant replacement, the FAG Repair Set for Supporting and Guiding Joints is exactly the right product. In a short time, a satisfied and relaxed customer is heading to his or her next destination.
Please note: The complicated axle designs of today’s vehicles are equipped with at least two or more supporting/guiding joints at each wheel. These operate according to a pull or push system – depending on how the ball-stud housing is assembled, where the joints are mounted and what their function is.
- Zinc flake coating for improved protection against corrosion (Geomet)
- Ball joint: sealing system with three micro sealing lips
- TPU cuff material (Thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Wear reduction through hardened ball studs (nitrocarburization)
- All required accessory parts are included and comply to OE specifications