The right drive component for the valves
The opening and shutting of the engine valves is the main task of the camshaft. If the camshaft undergoes mechanical wear after a certain period, other components in the same system can be damaged. During repair, it’s always advisable to replace as many components that work together here as possible.
INA uses only high-quality materials when producing its camshafts – which ensure they can handle high load – materials like graphite cast iron, high-strength tempered steel and nitride steel.
- Each part made with high-quality materials
- Manufactured according to OE specifications
- Some hollow designs for lower weight
- Inductive hardening for better hardening depth
- Delivers exact valve-timing accuracy