INA Deflection Pulley
- INA 0110: Diamond-encrusted washer - for belt pulley set and toothed belt KITs
- INA 0179: Similar tensioner pulley design - Differentiating characteristics
- INA 0169: Deflection pulley 532 0521 10: Material change
- INA 0156: Tensioner pulleys 531 0264 10 and 531 0780 10
- INA 0154: Deflection pulley 532 0833 10
- INA 0150: Deflection pulley 532 0778 10
- INA 0149: Deflection pulley 532 0774 10 / 532 0654 10
- INA 0142: Deflection pulley 532 0410 20
- INA 0099: Change to the package contents for part no. 532 0020 10
- INA 0086: Change to the material of deflection pulley 532 0111 10
Small part, big responsibility
Deflection pulleys must fulfil the same requirements regarding service life and noise development as tensioner pulley systems. They are used to set the belt path according to the space available. This means collision problems with the adjacent construction are avoided, possible belt vibrations when tightening lengths are too large are controlled and the circumferential angle on the aggregates or belt pulleys is increased.
Deflection pulleys consist of a steel or plastic running pulley, which are mounted fixed on a single row or double row deep groove ball bearing. Increased requirements in the engine compartment today require bearings specially designed for the loads with increased load capacity, increased grease supply volumes and special high-temperature roller bearing grease. Also the plastic running pulleys must satisfy the highest surface finish, geometry and resistance requirements.
After securing the deflection pulley, a plastic protective cap is snapped on. In addition, specially formed steel protection caps can be used to protect the deflection pulley bearing. They are screwed to the deflection pulley.
INA deflection pulleys – highest quality for long-lasting performance in timing and front end auxiliary drives
- Can be used for timing and auxiliary drive
- Individually optimised belt drive layout possible
- Perfectly adapted to the application
- Minimal loss of grease plus increased grease supply
- Smooth running and quiet over the service life
- Resistant to temperature and environmental influences
- Highest quality for long-lasting performance